These simple baked curry chicken drumsticks work great in the oven or on the grill. But I most often cook them in the oven.
This recipe works well with chicken breasts or thighs as well. I prefer chicken drumsticks for some recipes because it’s tender and juicy.
You and your kids will love it! Watch the video below!
Try our other baked chicken recipe:
You will need:
- 6 – 8 pieces of chicken drumsticks
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius.
- Add olive oil, curry powder, and salt in a small bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Place chicken drumsticks in the baking pan and brush them with the marinade.
- Bake chicken for 45 minutes or until they are cooked all the way through. Enjoy!