Incredibly easy to make Prosciutto-wrapped Pork Loin with only a few ingredients and no expertise required.
If you love pork loin dishes you might also like these:
You will need:
600 grams pork loin
- salt and pepper
- 1 pack prosciutto ham
- 100 grams dried dates
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1oo g hot water + 1 beef broth cube (this is for your bouillon)
- 2 star anise
- 1 tsp dried rosemary
- 500 grams small potatoes
- 25 grams of butter
- Preheat your oven to 200 degrees Celcius (400F).
- Trim the pork loin well – remove the silver skin and any fat. Place in a non-stick skillet (without oil) then season all sides with salt and pepper. Sear for approx. 2 minutes and rotate and repeat until all sides are seared.
- When searing is done, remove from heat and wrap with prosciutto. Then place in a baking dish.
- Lay the dates, crushed tomatoes, bouillon, and star anise in the baking dish with pork loin. Drizzle with dried rosemary then season again with salt and pepper.
- Place in the oven and bake for 45 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Serve with boiled potatoes with butter.