This Pork Asado recipe is one you are going to bookmark! 🤗
The recipe that I would be sharing with you today is something I used for my home business because I sell siopao during my spare time.
If you want to try this Pork Asado recipe, see for yourself with this recipe.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to see what I am getting up to.
You will need:
- 2 to 3 pieces pork chops or about 400 grams boneless pork loin
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled and minced
- 1 onion, peeled and chopped
- 2 cups of water
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp brown sugar
- 2 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 3 bay leaves
- ground pepper, to taste
- Heat oil in a pan, then saute onion and garlic until aromatic.
- Add pork and stir until the meat turns slightly brown.
- Add water, soy sauce, brown sugar, and bay leaves. Stir, cover, and cook over medium heat until the meat becomes tender. If the sauce dries and the pork is not yet done, add more water. Boil over low fire until sauce thickens.
- Once the meat is tender, add hoisin sauce and season with pepper. Stir until well combined.
- Please turn off the heat and transfer it into a bowl or a serving dish.
I hope I was able to share with you a recipe that you can use for your business. This only requires the simplest of all ingredients but most especially your tender, loving care while cooking. 😊
If you enjoyed this Pork Asado recipe, you may also like