Easy one-pan pork chops – a complete and hearty pork chop dinner that can be made in just one pan!
We eat many boneless, center-cut pork chops, so I am always looking for new ways to make them while utilizing what I happen to have on hand at home. And I also like recipes that can be cooked in one-pan. Less cleanup is a bonus.
You may like to try our other One-pan recipes
- One-Pan Roast Chicken and Vegetables
- One-Pan Pork Chops with Cherry Tomatoes and Bacon
- One-Pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes
I hope you enjoy this easy pork chop dinner recipe as much as we do. Let me know in the comments below; what’s your favorite one-pan dinner idea for busy weeknights? I would love to know!
You will need:
- 1 pack bacon
- 500 grams pork chops
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 200 grams mushrooms, washed and halved
- 1 tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 1 cup heavy cream
- cooked rice
- boiled vegetables like brocolli
- First, fry the bacon slices crispy on a pan and then set them aside.
- Place the butter on the pan; once hot, add the pork chops. Season with salt and pepper on both sides. Cook 3 to 5 minutes per side. Set the pork chops on a baking dish.
- Using the same pan, fry onion, and garlic until fragrant. Then add the mushrooms and cook until soft. Use a little extra butter, if needed.
- Add the flour and paprika and cook for 2 minutes.
- Then add the crushed tomatoes and heavy cream, and a little water—season with salt and pepper. Stir to combine and cook for 5 minutes, until the sauce thickens.
- Then pour the sauce into the baking dish over the pork chops. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve the dish with cooked rice and vegetables.