This one-pan Lemon Chicken with Potatoes and Sweet Potatoes recipe is so delicious; you’ll want to make it weekly!
This recipe is a complete meal with minimal cleanup in this one-pan dinner.
If you love one-pan dishes you might also like these:
- One-Pan Roast Chicken and Vegetables
- One-Pan Pork Chops with Cherry Tomatoes and Bacon
You will need:
- 6 chicken thighs
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 600 grams small potatoes, halved
- 300 grams sweet potatoes, chopped
- 2 red onions, quartered
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tsp dried thyme
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celcius (350F).
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine olive oil, paprika, lemon juice, and garlic powder.
- Pat the chicken dry with paper towels and turn the meat over to the bowl with olive oil, lemon juice, and paprika. Set aside.
- Add the chicken, and add vegetables scattered around the chicken.
- Roast in the oven for 45 to 60 minutes.
- Top with chopped parsley and serve hot.