My daughter and I are on an adventure of searching for the VERY BEST CHOCOLATE CUPCAKES! Be expected that we will often post Chocolate cupcakes recipe here. 😄
For today, we will share this easy chocolate cupcake that can all come together in one bowl, which makes this so simple to create with few ingredients.
You will need:
- 210 grams all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup hot water
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1 medium-egg
- 1 tbsp white vinegar
- 1 tsp instant coffee powder
- mini marshmallows, topping (optional)
- Preheat oven at 180°C.
- In a large bowl, sift all the dry ingredients – flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and baking powder. Please give it a good whisk until well combined.
- Add the sugar, instant coffee powder, eggs, milk or heavy cream, vanilla extract, vegetable oil, and hot water. Whisk to combine. Do not over mix just until the mixture is combined.
- Pour the mixture into the cupcake liners. Fill the liners slightly above half the liners.
- Bake them for about 20 minutes. Check the cake with a toothpick or cake test.
- Place the cupcakes on the rack for cooling.