Looking for something different for your kids’ lunchbox? Give these Mini Pizza Tarts a try!
To make these mini pizza tarts, you will need mini tart pans that are available in every grocery store.
You can make this in advance and popped them in the freezer, so your kids have a backup lunch if you are running late or use it as a special treat at the weekend. I am sure your kids would be impressed with these Mini Pizza Tart. 😉
You will need:
- 1 package pizza dough (or you can make your own)
- shredded mozzarella or pizza cheese
For the Pizza sauce
- tomato puree
- dried oregano
- salt and pepper
For the filling
- red bell peppers
- corn kernels
- mini tart pans
- Preheat the oven to the recommended temperature for your dough.
- Using mini tart pans (grease with oil or baking spray), divide the dough evenly and press against the bottom and sides. Transfer to the baking sheet.
- Scoop a tablespoon of pizza sauce into each pan and spread evenly.
- Top with shredded cheese and add additional toppings of your choice. Then top with extra cheese.
- Back in the oven and bake as directed on your dough’s package, or until golden brown.
- Once done, remove from the oven and the tart pan. Enjoy!