Lunchbox mini pizzas, quick and easy to make, and freezable! Perfect for the lunch box or a snack at home for lunch. Super kid-friendly!
The pizzas are not too big for the lunch box and fit a child’s hand. I have packed the small pizzas in freezer bags with clips to be ready for the freezer and easily be picked up and put into the lunch box.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to see what I am getting up to.
You will need:
- Store-bought pizza dough
- Pizza sauce
- Shredded cheese
- Or you can choose your favorite pizza stuff yourself 🙂
- Roll out the dough on the table.
- Use a cookie dough cutter to cut small round pizzas. TIPS: When there is no room for more punches, the excess dough is gathered into a lump and rolled out again.
- Transfer the cut pizza dough to the baking sheets.
- Use a spoon to spread the pizza sauce out on the pizza dough.
- Sprinkle cheese over the mini pizzas, then add your pizza stuff.
- Bake them according to your pizza dough packaging.