This low carb meatloaf is flavored with onion and cheddar cheese.
I bet this meatloaf will be a hit at your house!
Most meatloaf recipes call for some binder like egg, flour, or bread crumbs. For this low carb meatloaf, I only used egg as the binder.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to see what I am getting up to.
You will need:
- 250 grams ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 small onion, minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ cup shredded cheddar
- ½ cup milk
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 180 °C.
- Grease a medium baking dish with oil or cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients and season with salt and pepper. Shape into a large loaf in a baking dish, then lay bacon slices on top.
- Bake meatloaf until bacon is crispy and beef is cooked for about 45 minutes.