Searching for ham, onion, salad, and cheese pizza recipe? Then you are in the right place.
You will need:
- 1 homemade pizza dough
- 3 tbsp homemade pizza sauce
- shredded mozzarella
- cooked ham
- onion, sliced
- lettuce salad, chopped
- For the pizza dough, follow the instruction for making the dough.
- Spread the sauce over the pizza crust.
- Drizzle some mozzarella cheese, scatter the ham and onion over the pizza.
- Bake at 250 degrees Celcius (grill function) for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly and the base is cooked.
- Add the chopped salad on top and serve hot.