Ground Beef Tortilla Wraps are one of our go-to, easy meals. They take less than 30 minutes, and my family loves them.
Tortilla wraps can be messy to eat if they aren’t rolled up tightly, so learn how to fold wraps like a pro to ensure all those yummy filling go into mouths and not onto laps.
Now you can enjoy a ground beef tortilla wraps relatively mess-free. ☺
You will need:
- 1 tbsp cooking oil
- 500 grams ground beef
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground pepper
- 100 grams water
- cheese, shredded or sliced
- canned sweet corn, drained
- 1 tomato, chopped
- 1/2 cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium-sized bell pepper, chopped
- lettuce, shredded
- 6 flour tortillas
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add the beef. Cook until browned.
- ‘Add the spices and salt. Stir until combined. Add the water and cook for another 5 minutes over medium heat.
- Heat your oven to 200 degrees Celcius and warm tortillas, about 1 minute.
- Add a handful of lettuce and a scoop of the beef mixture, placing in a line along one end of the tortilla. On top of the beds, add the other ingredients.
- Starting at that end, roll the tortilla up, folding in the sides like a burrito.