Stir-fry corned beef is one of my favorite breakfast paired with steamed white rice. This dish is usually served for breakfast with garlic fried rice and eggs.
This dish is also a super quick and easy canned beef recipe mixed with very few ingredients. Some people add potatoes and green peas, but these are optional.
The only thing you need to purchase is canned corned beef, and they are available at any Asian store or any Asian section of grocery stores. The rest of the ingredients are likely already available in your pantry.
I don’t prefer corned beef with potatoes. I liked mine with lots of red onions. So, here is the simple recipe for my Filipino-style Corned Beef. I hope you will try it!
You will need:
- 340 grams can of corned beef
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 3 red onions, peeled and sliced thinly
- 1 clove garlic, peeled and chopped
- 2 tbsp water
- Heat a pan over medium heat, then add the cooking oil.
- Add the garlic and onion, then saute and cook until they become fragrant.
- Add the corned beef and let it cook for 5 minutes. Stir the mixture until there are no more clumps, then add water.
- Turn off the heat and serve with steamed rice. Enjoy!