This easy recipe makes pancakes that are light and fluffy and only calls for a few simple ingredients you probably have in your kitchen right now. Jump to the easy fluffy pancake recipe or watch Olivia showing you how she makes them. 😊
In the past, we always use boxed mixes. They are great, but everything needed to make delicious pancakes are already sitting in our kitchen.
Try this simple and easy to make pancake recipe with your child. I’ll guarantee that this recipe is better tasting than any convenience pre-packaged pancake mix.
The recipe makes 4 big pancakes, so depending on how many you eat at one sitting, this recipe could serve 2 to 4 people. If you have some leftovers, you can freeze them.
You will need:
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp fine salt
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- fresh fruit, butter, and maple syrup, for serving
- Just using one bowl, whisk egg, sugar, and milk together.
- Then add sifted flour, baking powder, and salt. Add oil and whisk until smooth.
- Fry pancakes in a non-stick pan and cooks until bubbles appear on the surface.
- Flip the pancakes and cook until the second sides are golden brown
- Repeat and cook the remaining batter.
- Serve immediately with fresh fruits, butter, and syrup.