This recipe is so simple even kids can make it! It only requires store-bought ingredients plus the topping of your choice.
This recipe is perfect at my house on busy weeknights or for lunch on the weekends when we don’t have anything planned. You can top them with the toppings of your choice like pepperoni, olives, peppers, mushrooms, etc.
You will need:
- 1 – 2 store-bought pizza dough
- pizza sauce
- pizza cheese toppings
- red bell pepper, in strips
- black olives
- onion, sliced (optional)
- Preheat the oven on recommended temperature for your dough.
- Unroll the dough and place it on a baking sheet. Keep the parchment paper underneath. Spread the dough with a level layer of sauce then top with cheese.
- Top with pepperoni, chopped mushrooms, red bell pepper, onion, and olives. Top with extra cheese.
- Bake as directed on your dough’s package. Enjoy!