Chocolate Biscuit Cake is an old recipe that was made in many Danish homes. The classic cake is super easy to make because this recipe doesn’t require any baking time whatsoever!. Instead, you need to let the cake cool and solidify in the refrigerator or freezer.
This chocolate biscuit cake is perfect sweet to share with your family and friends.
You will need:
- 100 grams of butter
- 200 grams dark chocolate, chopped
- 100 grams icing or powder sugar
- 2 pasteurized egg yolk
- 18 pcs square vanilla biscuits
- Melt butter in a small saucepan.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and add the chopped chocolate. Stir in the mixture until all the chocolate is melted.
- Add the icing or powder sugar, then stir until smooth.
- Add egg yolks and stir until the mixture is nice and smooth.
- Line a rectangular pan or container with plastic wrap film.
- Pour a thin layer of the chocolate mixture into the bottom of the pan.
- Cover the chocolate with a layer of vanilla biscuits, then add another layer of chocolate mixture.
- Continue until you don’t have any more chocolate mixture, and remember to fish off with a chocolate layer.
- Cover the rectangular pan or container with plastic wrap film and place the biscuit cake in the fridge for a minimum of 5 hours or 3 hours in the freezer. The chocolate should become solid.
- Take the chocolate biscuit out of the fridge or freezer and serve it. Enjoy!