Creamy baked potatoes are a popular accompaniment to all kinds of meat. Here is my best recipe for cream baked potatoes, which can be made in the oven and grill.
You can serve this dish with:
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
For 4 servings of Creamy baked potatoes, you will need:
- 1 kg potatoes
- 500 ml heavy cream
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- salt + ground pepper + ground nutmeg
- fresh or dried thyme
- Preheat oven (with fan) at 200C/390F.
- In a bowl, mix heavy cream, garlic, thyme, nutmeg, salt, and pepper. Set aside.
- Wash and peel potatoes then cut them into thin slices.
- Grease a baking dish, arrange the potatoes.
- Pour the cream mixture. Then season with salt and pepper.
- Bake (middle rack) for about 1 hour. If your potatoes brown too fast, cover the baking pan with foil.