Breaded pork chops just taste best, served with baked potatoes, and boiled veggies. The marbled pork chops are turned into breadcrumbs and fried crispy on the pan.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
For 4 servings of Breaded pork chops, you will need:
- butter + cooking oil, for frying
- 4 boneless pork chops
- plain flour seasoned with salt, pepper, and paprika
- 2 eggs + 1 tbsp milk
- bread crumbs
- creamy baked potatoes
- Wash and dry the pork chops.
- Melt butter and heat oil in a large skillet on medium-high heat.
- Use a large rolling pin and pound the pork chops to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Dredge the pork chops (both sides) in the seasoned flour.
- Dip in the egg+milk mixture.
- Then into the bread crumbs.
- Working in batches, fry breaded pork chops for 5 to 6 minutes on each side.
- Remove from the pan and transfer to a plate with kitchen paper to drain excess oil.
- Serve with creamy baked potatoes and boiled vegetables. Enjoy!