Baked chicken drumsticks that are crispy and juicy make for the perfect weeknight meal and lunchbox for your kids.
This chicken recipe is incredibly easy to make and much healthier than traditional fried chicken. You and your kids will love it! Watch the video here!
More delicious chicken recipes to enjoy!
- Chicken Caldereta with Coconut Milk
- Crispy and juicy Fried Chicken
- Chicken with Creamy Mushroom Garlic Sauce
Or you can also try our other baked chicken recipe:
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you! You can also follow me on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube to see what I am getting up to.
You will need:
- 8 pieces of chicken drumsticks
- 200 grams plain flour
- 1 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 2 tsp paprika
- 50 grams butter
- Turn on the oven at 180 degrees Celcius.
- Put flour, paprika, pepper, and salt in a freezer bag and shake until well mixed.
- Put the chicken drumstick in the bag – one at a time – shake until covered with flour mixture, pick it up, and place it in a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Place the butter over the chicken drumsticks in small pieces.
- Put the baking tray in the oven and baked the chicken for 40 minutes.