There is nothing like a flavorful Goulash with notes of paprika and tomato. The meat is of course tender and served with steamed white rice or creamy mashed potatoes. Indulge your loved ones with this easy and wonderful Goulash.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
You will need:
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 tbsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 400 grams to 500 grams beef cubes
- oil or butter, for frying
- 2 red onions, minced
- 250 grams mushrooms, sliced into 3
- 2 small red bell peppers, sliced into strips
- 1 beef broth cube
- 300 ml boiling water
- 1 can crushed tomatoes
- 100 ml sour cream, 18% fat
- Mix the 2 tbsp flour with 1 tbsp paprika, 1 tsp salt, and 1/2 tsp pepper—coat 400 grams to 500 grams beef cubes meat with the flour-paprika mixture.
- Heat oil or butter in a large saucepan, saute beef and 2 medium-sized onions for 3 minutes. Add 2 small red bell pepper (and 250 grams mushrooms. Mix and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 can crushed tomatoes, 1 beef broth cube, and 300 ml boiling water. Stir and let the mixture simmer for 15 minutes.
- Add 100 ml sour cream, then season with salt and pepper. Stir and cook for 2 minutes.
- Serve warm with steamed white rice or mashed potatoes. Enjoy!