Banana and Nutella rolls are so simple to make, and it’s yum in your tummy. Perfect for a quick breakfast, kid’s lunchboxes, or as an afternoon bite.
Just three ingredients are all you need to make this delicious treat. I like to use wheat bread, but white sandwich bread also works well.
Need more inspiration for your kids’ lunchbox?
- Chicken Tortilla Wraps with Curry Cream
- Rye bread with cream cheese and smoked salmon
- Tomato Soup with Macaroni and Meatballs
- Creamy Chicken Macaroni Soup
- Pasta Soup with Chicken and Ham
You will need:
- 2 slices sandwich bread
- Trim the crusts off the bread. With a rolling pin, roll each slice of bread until flattened.
- Spread each slice of bread with a layer of Nutella.
- Place the banana slices along the edge of the bread.
- Tightly roll up the bread slices, then slice into three rounds.