Baked cod with creamy cabbage is a healthy and easy dinner recipe in approx. 30 minutes. 😊 The codfish is a kind of fish the Danish people love to eat here in Denmark.
The recipe is intended for 2 to 3 people as a healthy main course.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
You will need:
- 1 white cabbage
- 2 – 3 tbsp butter
- 2 – 3 medium-sized carrots, peeled
- 1 medium-sized onion, chopped
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 250 ml heavy whipping cream
- 600 grams cod fillets, boneless
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C/392F.
- Remove the outer layer of the white cabbage and the remove the inner core. Cut it into thin slices. Cut carrots into thin sticks.
- Heat butter in a saucepan, then put carrots and onions and saute for a minute. Then add the cabbage and saute.
- Add curry powder and mix. Pour in the heavy cream then season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the cabbage in a baking dish and place the cod fillets on top. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake the dish for 15 minutes in the oven. Enjoy. 😊