Bacon-wrapped finger peppers with cream cheese have always been something my family enjoys to eat. Every time my husband’s nieces visiting us, they always requested this dish.
How to prepare the chili
First, you need to wash the chili pepper, halves them, cut the center out, and remove the seeds.
These bacon-wrapped finger peppers are incredible. I can’t wait for you guys to try it! This will become your go-to appetizer because everyone will beg for you to make it.
This recipe makes 12 bacon-wrapped chili peppers. Recipes easily double or triples. You can prepare this dish one day ahead, refrigerate and then bake the next day.
If you have tried this recipe or any other recipe on my blog, please don’t forget to rate the recipe and let me know how you got on in the comments below. I love hearing from you!
You will need:
- 12 chili peppers, I used finger chili peppers
- 1 block cream cheese, softened
- 12 slices bacon, do not use thick-cut
- Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius (390F).
- Line a sheet pan with foil. If you would like to make these even crispier, place them on a wire rack.
- Wash chili peppers and cut in half, lengthwise.
- With a teaspoon, remove the seeds and white membrane.
- Fill each chili pepper half with the cream cheese using a butter knife.
- Wrap each chili pepper with a slice of bacon.
- Place them on the baking sheet and bake for 20 to 25 minutes until bacon is crispy and browned. If needed, turn the oven to a low broil until bacon is to desired crispiness.
- Serve immediately.